Acute Trading Ltd takes the right to privacy very seriously. This notice outlines how we use the personal information you provide to us during the course of our business communications, or we obtain from other third party sources. Our operation is primarily on a ‘business to business’ (B2B) basis but we recognise that some of the information collected, held and processed, would be classified as personal details.
We may change this policy from time to time to make sure it is up to date. Please check this page periodically to make sure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 8th March 2021.
The information we collect and how we use it:
We collect and process data including personal information in the day to day interactions of our business and from time to time from regulatory compliant third part sources.
Normally this would be names and contact details including delivery addresses for customers.
In broad terms we will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To administer and manage our relationship with you, including setting up and maintaining your account with associated details.
- To process orders from you for goods and services.
- To perform deliveries of goods using third party parcel delivery and /or transport companies/agencies.
- To process any product or other enquiries we receive from you.
- For communication regarding delivery arrangements, product availability or recalls.
- For communication regarding equipment installation, operation, service and engineering visits.
- To provide you with details of our products, services and promotions.
- To request checks from credit reference agencies from time to time (e.g. when you complete an Account Application Form or wish to amend your credit limit).
- For the purpose of recovering an unpaid debt.
- To facilitate an application by you to finance a supply of goods through a third party finance provider. Any extra data required for this purpose will be destroyed by us within 1 month.
- In connection with these purposes, we may share your personal information with other third parties that perform services on our behalf. This includes but is not limited to, business partners (including marketing and printing agents, credit reference agencies, and digital agencies) within the UK.
We may also disclose or share your personal information if required to do so under a legal, regulatory or statutory obligation, but will never sell or lease it to others.
The use of your personal information will normally be on the basis of legitimate interest or for the performance of a contract with you. An LIA ‘Legitimate Interest Assessment’ procedure will carried out internally where needed. A provision to ‘unsubscribe’ will normally be included in email footers or marketing communications or a request can be emailed to: email@example.com. We will then remove your name from the communication list.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure as best we can the information we collect.
No useable Payment Card details are retained by us and all information used for payments is processed through fully compliant payment terminal and bank systems.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other external websites that have been created, edited or maintained by third parties. Acute Build Clean do not accept any responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of third parties.
Cookies are a small text file containing a unique identifier which our websites places on the hard drive of your computer. Information supplied by the cookie enables us to recognise your user credentials and separate your activity from that of other users.
Your computer’s browser will allow you to alter your settings to either accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. Our website needs cookie information, as without it we cannot keep your activity separated from our other users who browse our website. If you decline our cookie you may not be able to use our website or it may not function as we intended it to.
You have legal rights under Data Protection legislation including the GDPR 2018 and may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you or request amendment of any factual inaccuracies.
You also have the right of ‘erasure’ (the right to be forgotten) and any communications about any of these matters should be in writing to: Data Protection Department, Acute Trading Ltd, 74 Bo’ness Road, Grangemouth, FK3 9BL. Any request may be subject to an administration fee if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Acute Trading Ltd – Trading as FarmKleen and Acute Build Clean
Updated: 31st May 2021